Many of you will know of storm Katie, she battered many parts of the UK this weekend bringing destruction and chaos in her path.
As a result, for the second weekend running due to adverse weather conditions, Abbi’s skydive has had to be postponed. Much to her disappointment and frustration, the organisers of these jumps have the divers safety as their top priority. So unless they deem the weather safe, they will not let a flight or dive occur.
Due to early forecasts for next weekend of yet more wind and rain the dive has now been rescheduled for April 9th 2016. This means we have restarted our counter and Abbi has left a her sponsorship page open to allow for more donations.
Abbi skydives to BEAT eating disorders in